You want an expert who can motivate the audience to action.
Meet Matt Thornhill and John Martin. First, these guys have the bona fides: Matt has started and run two think tanks focused on generations: the Boomer Project and GenerationsMatter. Now he operates SIR's Institute for Tomorrow. John runs SIR, one of the nation's oldest market research firms and a top-notch strategic consultancy.
As researchers and communicators, both know how to interpret data into meaningful implications. That means you get fact-based assessments of the trends that matter, not opinion and conjecture.
It's no wonder they have been interviewed for pieces about generations and the future by NBC Nightly News, CBS Evening News, MSNBC, NPR, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, Bloomberg's Businessweek, Barron's, and countless others.
They deliver customized keynote presentations that map out tomorrow for your audience. They don’t provide pie-in-the-sky predictions about the future; they help you develop practical plans for tomorrow.
NATIONAL AND GLOBAL EXPERIENCE
Matt and John have presented at national conferences and events for the National Governors Association, National Association of Development Organizations, Social Security Administration, Travel Association of America, National Association of Convenience Stores, Million Dollar Round Table, and NASA.
They delighted audiences in Norway, Denmark, Brazil, Spain, Canada, and Panama.
Plus, they have presented at company events for Walmart, Google, Circle K, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Verizon, Hershey’s, General Mills, Wells Fargo, and Humana.
Here's a partial list of where they have spoken in the last year:
- Circle K European Leadership Meeting — Oslo, Norway, November 2017
- Young Presidents Organization Southern 7 Economic Forum — Richmond, Virginia, November 2017
- National Association of Convenience Stores "Big Show" — Chicago, October 2017
- North Carolina League of Municipalities Board Retreat — New Bern, NC, October 2017
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan sales convention -- Traverse City, September 2017
- National League of Cities executive directors annual meeting -- Burlington, Vermont, August 2017
- Rail~Volution national conference — Denver, Colorado, August 2017
- Sacramento Regional Transit District "Transit Means Business" conference -- Sacramento, June 2017
- Circle K international board meeting -- Copenhagen, Denmark, April 2017
- M-PACT annual convention -- Indianapolis, April 2017
- NACS HR Forum -- Nashville, March 2017
- SPAR UK annual meeting -- San Diego, November 2016
- National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) "Big Show" -- Chicago, October 2016
- Miracle-Ear national convention -- Bonita Springs, Florida, June 2016
- American Public Transportation Association -- Charlotte, May 2016
- BNY-Mellon -- two national conferences in early 2016
Every week either Matt or John are on the road presenting to audiences and earning rave reviews. Either one is available to talk with you about your upcoming event and how they can structure a customized presentation to better prepare your audience for what's ahead.